Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sleek Kohl Pencil Liner Review and Swatches- Sheer Marine



Product: Sleek Kohl Penchil
Cost: $2.49 AUD
Purchased at: http://www.sleekmakeup.com/eyes/liners/kohl-pencil
Overall rating: 1/10
Colour: Sheer Marine


This is going to be a short review.
This pencil is a pale mint green, I thought it would be perfect for the waterline but it is too hard you cannot even swatch it on your hand.
The colour is so pretty and I was so disappointed to find that this pencil is as hard as rock and cannot even transfer to the upper lash line, let alone the waterline. Much too hard for the delicate eye area.

But I guess I can't be too disappointed though, the $2.49 price point is very cheap but normally Sleek does this value for money so well! This was a miss Sleek, sorry!!

Swatch with flash.
**Please not that this swatch (if you can see it on my hand there) is after about 5-10 strokes back and forth with hard pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment