Friday, February 22, 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Swatches and Review- Australia




 So I know I'm super late, but here are some swatches of these colour tattoo's. 

Just to summarize first though, I LOVE them all!

L-R: Bad to the Bronze; Tough as Taupe; Audacious Asphalt; Pomegranate Punk; Tenacious Teal
Cost:
These are around $14 here in Australia, which is cheap anyway, but buy them when they're on sale, I bought MOST of these for $8-9 AUD which is so cheap!

Application: 
Only Audacious Asphalt is slightly patchy, but with these, the trick is to start with a small amount and build up layers for more pigmentation. They last a long time on the eyes and do not crease, on my anyway.

Go out and get them!

Swatches: 
L-R: Bad to the bronze; Tough as Taupe; Audacious Asphalt
Love all of these shades, Bad to the bronze is one of my all time favourites!

L-R: Pomegranate Punk; Tenacious Teal
Pomegranate Punk is my favorite of all the colour tattoos to wear alone with mascata for the
easiest eye look.
Thanks for reading!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment